Friday, November 18, 2011

Lucky winner

During the midst of my initial excitement, there just so happened to
be a contest at FABTECH in Chicago (FABTECH is a conference, claiming
to be 'North America's largest metal forming, fabricating, welding and
finishing event'). This year it was held on November 14-17, 2011. When
the pictures started appearing on facebook about the drawing, I
immediately tried to contact them “Call me!” (with my phone number)
but the next day came and went, and with no response, they gave out
one unit of the FX Air by a drawing. The winner of the 9100 FX Air was
Dan Steingraber, of Slinger Wisconsin and he works at West Bend Rail
Car Shops (Dan is the tall guy, 3rd from the left). “I'm so jealous!” I wrote. Dan responded, “I won by a
fluke,”. I asked him to be my “friend” on facebook... asked him a lot
of questions about how it fit, ease of putting it on and taking it off,
how the air flow works for him... I don't think he's had time to
really try it out yet... but he threw me a few compliments on Matthew &
my work and shared, here's a flickr album of things he has built & helped
build  http://www.flickr.com/photos/34942818@N08/


No comments:

Post a Comment